Well a lot has transpired in the last two weeks. Praise God for God and Praise God for all His Grace. Threw much Fasting and PRAYING this is where God has brought us in the The Petitt Adoption and A Journey to SAVE a LIFE.
- A lot has happened in the last 2 weeks, Cole's brother as of right now has Denied us rights to adopt him.
- Threw much prayers and tears God has opened doors very wide to move forward in adopting a baby boy less than 24 months of age. Girls are very hard to get over there and there is a very long waiting list and we don’t have that time since we have already been in this a year. The request went in today and we should have a baby to come and get referral for very soon.
- WE have prayed and have mourned over this turn of events with COLE and we are trusting God in His bigger plan in all this. We feel we are to still bless Cole's orphanage. We want the officials to see we American people are for Love not Hate or War. Over there these orphanages with the older children are very much scared of us. They think we are going to harm their children which is so not true. We are praying that this will open the orphanage and the older officials hearts to allowing other children to be adopted from this place without the fear we have had from the workers and officials in this area.. We can show them Christ Love threw the power of GIVING and Blessings their children.
- We are raising the funds to get their orphanage a New Ping Pong Table and as many Ping Pong Paddles as we can and trinkets/gifts for at least 70 children, candy for a Piñata with lots of goodies and fun involved. We want to have a “YOU ARE SPECIAL PARTY” for every CHILD there. WE know its been at least 5 years that any child has been adopted out of this orphanage and the number of adoptions is a low as 4 or 6 in the whole orphanage. Really? Really. The ages is 8 to 16 in this one place. There is over a 170,000 orphans in our area alone. We have been told that we can take bake goods over there so anyone who likes to do this FUN in baking, making treats and cookies before we leave we are going to take those there too. We will send an email to all that might want to love these orphans from a far with goodies.
- WE KNOW God Can change these people’s hearts towards letting us bring COLE home and we are still believing God for the Miracle of these two children, that God has us qualified for.
- He gave us a verse to confirm Blessing the Orphanage and people with gifts: Proverbs 18:16 A Gift Gets ATTENTION, it BUYS the Attention of EMINENT People.NLT Proverbs 18:16 A mans gift makes room for him and brings him before great men.NKJ We are confirmed that we are in the right direction. A we have said from the BEGINNING, this is an ADOPTION BY FAITH not BY SIGHT.
- Cole is still legally allowed to come to America if hearts and mind their minds. But as I said GOD WILL have to MOVE THESE boundaries.
- His younger brother is never to be adopted he is in an institution severely handicapped from what we have heard.
- If God closes the door for him to come to American we are still going to support him if he wants to go to a home for those who have phased out of the system. We feel we have a life line with him and he will Always be our son whether legally or spiritually. We are working on a place for him to stay and will have a place to live, 3 meals a day, learn a trade of his choice, room and board, and discipleship training as well.
- We have cried, we asked God so many questions and he has been very affirming that we are right where he wants us and he will take care of us and this will all come to PASS according to His Will. Romans 8:28 And we know that All things work TOGETHER for good of them who love GOD, to them who are called according to His purpose. We are ready To BRING our “Chance” home. And if God Brings Kolya home too that will just be just a Completed Blessings to this years JOURNEY.
- We know this has been a Journey of a life time with lives that will be touched for all of eternity. We will not stop praying for every person that has had a part in these decision or in Cole’s life.
"May the God of HOPE fill you with all the JOY and PEACE as you TRUST in HIM