Friday, January 11, 2013

In the STILL of the NIGHT

We are still WAITING and WATCHING to see what God is going to do in this situation?

I friend from another country sent me an encouraging WORD!!!!   God is Faithful and never lies or go back on His Word. If He gave you His Word, then that is the only truth you need. It doesn't matter what the enemy throws your way, keep your eyes on Jesus!  I know repeatedly GOd has given me HIS Word. SO I hold on that that and keep my eyes on JESUS.  I will leave you with some of HIS WORDs to my heart.
Luke 1:45 "Blessed is she who believed,for there will be fulfillment of those things which were told her from the Lord."
Luke: 2:19But Mary kept all these things and pondered them in her heart.

God has me pondering on Joseph coat of many colors and Mary the Mother of Jesus.  God make a promise to both of them.  He brought it to pass. It was impossible for a virgin to conceive. She did!!! Praise the LORD. Luke 1:37 says, "For with God nothing will be Impossible."

Joseph had a dream shared it prematurely and it brought many years of heart ache but God was faithful to bring the dream to pass.  When God has given you a vision, a dream, A Sound Word He can not lie. He already knows the end of your life and what is going to be in your life and what is not.  He knows the end of the story and if He has clearly already told you so then we must not let doubt creap in,  Imagine Joseph if he had not believed God threw all those years of hard times.

In my truth in Action under Steps to Realize Fulfilled Vision I wanted to share this at the end of Genesis.
The life of Joseph powerfully displays God sovereign ablitiy to bring to pass His destiny for an obedient individual. In his youth, Joseph recieved a vision of Gods plan for his life..... to be continued                                                             













No comments:

Post a Comment