Thursday, June 21, 2012

One Day till the Last Day for an Unknown Time:(

 Running so fast after the dropped him off to jump into my arms.  How precious are those feet and hands and little guy.
The day before a the last with no Idea when our second trip will come?  What a hard reality.  To be given such a gift and then know it will be taken away for a time of who knows when? I miss my home, I miss our two oldest 10 and 14 I cant wait to see them.  And so blessed I have my mom this trip that has been watching them since we have been gone so I can rest in that.  Leaving our little one is of the hardest thing I can grasp at this point.  I will miss his arms wrapping around me so tight after he has run to me so fast with his little legs with such a big smile on his face.   All I can do is pray to GOD in Heaven to have mercy on me and my family and bring HIS Orphan No More HOme to a new home with a mom who adores him and a Dad that thinks he is awesome.  and two brothers that have never met him and thinks he is awesome already site unseen. Nothing long just aREMINDER :  A Little Makes A Lot.  DO what you can and Let God do the Rest.  Please Help Us Bring our Little Boy Home.  Do it in Honor of your children, grandchildren,  the ones you want and dont have, God has blessed you please bless Chance by bringing him to America to a Family who wants him and Loves him very much.  Help us meet our goals to Save A Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment