Sunday, October 16, 2011

Chip IN: Connect Ministry Hands&Hearts 4- The ORPHANS

Well my little bloggies I have had a request for a chip in. It is on the sidebar, so if anyone would like to "chip in" to help us, that would be awesome. I do want to continue to thank Adeye ( http:www.nogreaterjoymom.com ) for all the wonderful prizes and wonderful help in advocating the 32 families who are on a Journey to SAVE A LIFE or LIVES. With every 10.00 donation you get your name in the pot and if you share the link get you another chance. I know everyone could use a $500.00 gift card to Target! Go have fun and help bring all these precious children home. IN Gods eyes every dime counts and in my eyes every Penny counts. The widow gave all she could give and God blessed it. Pray and ask the Lord what he would have you give and I promise you the Lord will give back, hands down, pressed down, shaken down, good measure. He is faithful. Thank you for all of you that has already given. Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment