Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Suspense of WAITING!!!! and TRUSTING OTHERS..

You know I Have had over 2 years to see in adoption you are really putting your life in the hands of others.  I could never do what they do.  I would not know one thing to tell you on how to adopt a child on my own and with out the leading of our agency.  Whom I do truly LOVE.  New Hope for Children in New Market, New Hampshire.  I know without a shadow of a doubt God sent them to me.  He had a special purpose for them, for us.  He knew exactly what he was doing when he put us together.  I believe they has put 100percent in our adoption they have ran just as hard as we have in this.  I will be forever grateful to them and all they have done. You become family because you are so close in the time you are working.  Adoption is for long haul.  Its a decision not to give up when it gets hard.  You might Surrender to GOD and cry out to him but you dont Quit and Give up.  These little people are DEPENDING ON YOU.  Without you the Hope of a family may not be in the picture. You are the family.  Today we put in what we PRAY is our LAST Piece of paper to Apostille. After 2 and half years we think we are at the tail end of being finished and finally get the REWARD at the end of the rainbow.  I ask all of you to cry out for Chance to protect him while he is still away from us, to adjust to the change that is about to take place in his little precious life, the build of the language bearer,  my son Lord willing will start Russian classes Jan 1st and my husband is already studying it so we are working very hard to know some of these things so we wont have to many frustrated meltdowns due to lack of understanding.   WE are thrilled and ready.  The Journey has been long but one I feel will be well worth it. I still am very sad for HOPE I just dont see outside of a miracle that we could go back after this one.  Would if could.  Blessing to All

No comments:

Post a Comment